Terms & Conditions
General Terms and Conditions
issued by the EU.
("General Terms and Conditions")
These General Terms and Conditions govern in particular users' (miners') rights and obligations in relation to the provision and purchase of computing power (mining) on the Crypto Baron platform designated for joint cryptocurrency mining.
By the registration of a new user account as well as by any subsequent provision of computing power, the User agrees with these General Terms and Conditions as well as with any subsequent terms and conditions to which these General Terms and Conditions refer, and undertakes to adhere to all of these terms and conditions of use of the Crypto Baron platform.
If the User does not agree with any of the terms and conditions above, they are not allowed to any use of the Crypto Baron, which they acknowledge, and in such case, they undertake to delete their user account immediately and leave the Crypto Baron website.
The User acknowledges that these General Terms and Conditions and any subsequent terms and conditions issued by the operator of the Crypto Baron platform may be unilaterally modified or amended by the operator at any time and that the operator shall always notify the User of such modification in advance.
- "Crypto Baron" or "Cryptobaron" stands for the cryptocurrencies mining platform called "Crypto Baron", in which the computing power of individual miners is accumulated.
- "Operator" stands for the commercial company Crypto Baron., with its registered office at 7 Itskevichi Street, Saburtalo. Tbilisi. Georgia
- , registered in commercial register kept by the Municipal Court in Tbilisi.
- "User" or "Miner" stands for legal entities or individuals, who provide their computing power to the Crypto Baron platform.
- "user account" stands for User's personal access to the Crypto Baron platform, where the User among other things lists his email address and address of his wallet to receive a remuneration pursuant to these General Terms and Conditions.
- "virtual currency" stands for an expression of value in digital form, which is not issued by the central bank and which may under certain circumstances be used as an alternative to money.
- "cryptocurrency" stands for a typically decentralized virtual currency that uses cryptography to chain digital signatures of individual transactions; an example is Bitcoin cryptocurrency.
- "mining" stands for a process, in which miners perform mathematical operations to verify and add the transactions in a form of so called blocks to the public ledger (blockchain) of the cryptocurrency, for which they are rewarded with a certain amount of prospective cryptocurrency and certain amount of transaction fees.
- "transaction fees" stands for fees for verification and addition of transactions to the cryptocurrency blockchain, and therefore it can be in every single verified transaction perceived as a difference between the amount of cryptocurrency sent by the sender and the cryptocurrency received by the recipient.
- "wallet" stands for an external virtual wallet, in which any individual user can manage their bought or otherwise obtained virtual cryptocurrencies and secure them against the access of third parties.
- "hashrate" stands for a unit of computing power of the mining hardware.
- "Contract" stands for the contract on provision of the computing power (that is performing of the computing operations), concluded between the Operator and the User at the moment of setting up the user account for the duration of the user account, under which the User undertakes to provide the computing power for the cryptocurrencies mining and which is governed by these General Terms a